tisdag 22 januari 2013

Answering Questions

Yup, well... Since nobody knows about my blog I'll make my own questions! #ForeverAlone
Do you have any hobbies?
Well, I do play the piano. But I don't see it as an hobby... More like an If-I-Don't-Play-The-Piano-Mom-Will-Kill-Me-Hobby. I love drawing though!
OMG EMMA YOU'RE THE BEST!! I'VE GOT AN QUESTION FOR YOU: Do you have any pets?
Oh you~ No, but I once had four fishes. They made SOOO many kids that; one day they all died except one that I named Fatty. The reason why they all died was because they got umm... How do I say it, miss formed? Because the kids made kids with their siblings.
Do you play any games?
Yes I do. I mostly play The Sims 3 and Call Of Duty. :)

That was it for the questions! So if you have more, please comment them below. :)
Byebye!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar